QUALIFICATION TITLE BACHELOR OF BUSINESS
STUDY OPTIONS Full-time at IBBM On-campus or Flexible Online Delivery
COURSE LENGTH Full Time: 3 year
COURSE STUDY REQUIREMENTS 10 hours study required per subject, per week, during a trimester.
ASSESSMENTS Written Assignments and Exams
FEES 2019 PGK 2000 for Registration and PGK 3000 per subject
ACCREDITING BODY APM College of Business and Communication is a trading name of Think: Colleges Pty Ltd and Torrens University Australia Ltd, Think: Colleges Pty Ltd: ABN 93 050 049 299, RTO No. 0269, HEP No. 4375, CRICOS: 00246M.
A career in public relations offers amazing opportunities to influence the reputations of organisations or individuals by generating and shaping the publicity generated through media and social media channels.
A minimum of a High School Certificate from a recognized PNG or Australian High School is preferred with GPA of 2.2 or higher.
If your High School Certificate was not taught in English, please attach evidence to indicate that you have an IELTS score of 5.5. In addition applicants must also have at least three years of relevant work experience.
If you do not hold a High School Certificate you may be eligible to apply for entry to Higher Ed. Diploma based on work experience. If you have seven years of professional, administrative or managerial work experience. Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis. You must attach certified copies of your qualifications & CV or resume outlining required work experience and other formal or informal qualifications and certificates for your application to be processed.
All documents must be in English.
- BIZ101 Business Communication
- BIZ102 Understanding People and Organisations
- MKT101A Marketing Fundamentals
- BIZ104 Customer Experience Management
- BIZ202 The Business Environment
- PRN101A Public Relations Fundamentals
- PRN102A Intro to PR/ MKT102A Understanding Advertising
- HRM101A Human Resource Management
- MGT201A Project Management
- MKT303A International Marketing
- IND301A Industry Consulting Project
- BIZ201 Accounting for Decision Making
- MKT103A Int. Marktg. Comm./PRN102A Intro to PR Writing
- BIZ301 Organisational Creativity and Innovation
- MGT301A Ethics and Sustainability
- MGT302A Strategic Management
- PRL201 Content Creation for Social Media
- MKG201 Business-2-Business Marketing
- PRL302 Public Relations Strategy Project
- MKT301A Marketing Strategy
- PRL202 Advanced PR Writing
- PRL203 Corporate Communications
- PRN303A International Public Relations
- MKG202A Marketing and Audience Research