This course (or the skill sets) is suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment in any context including the workplace.
Learn how to plan, design, conduct, assess and review training and assessment – these are all “must have” skills for any successful trainer.
This course meets the minimum, mandatory qualification requirement for those who would like to train others in a specific industry or particular subject area within the Vocational Education Training (VET) sector.
Duration: 6 months
Entry Requirements: NIL
- Plan assessment activities and processes
- Assess competence
- Participate in assessment validation
- Design and develop assessment tools
- Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- Design and develop learning programs
- Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Make a presentation