Australian University Masters Qualification (AQF Level 9)
In partnership with Torrens University Australia (TUA) we will bring a fresh, modern, industry-focused learning and global perspective to higher education.
QUALIFICATION TITLE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
STUDY OPTIONS Full-time at IBBM On-campus or Flexible Online Delivery
COURSE LENGTH Full Time: 2 year
COURSE STUDY REQUIREMENTS3 Friday workshops per subject and 10 hours study required per subject, per week, during a trimester.
ASSESSMENTS Written Assignments
FEES 2020 PGK 5000 for Registration and PGK 5200 per subject
ACCREDITING BODY Torrens University Australia is registered with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) as an Australian University that is authorised to self-accredit its courses. TEQSA is Australia’s independent regulator of the higher education sector and assesses providers against the Higher Education Standards Framework.
Torrens University Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 99 154 937 005, HE PRV12209, RTO No. 41343, CRICOS 03389E
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course is designed to develop your cognitive, technical and creative skills to make effective decisions in a global context. You will develop strong business acumen which will help you to lead people, teams and businesses and enhance your career prospects.
The MBA has a practical and interdisciplinary focus with the themes of teamwork, sound and ethical decision making, and strategic planning being key features of the program. The MBA culminates in a strategic management capstone project where research skills are consolidated and applied to a strategic business problem.
Take your career to the next level with a Torrens University Australia MBA. Put your new skills to the test in your work straight away - and receive an immediate return on your investment. Make the right decision and choose the Torrens MBA which is built on strong reputation, innovation, and a cohort of professionals and alumni.
- Get your MBA investment right by investing in yourself with a competitively priced MBA at Torrens University Australia
- Online, on campus or Flex (study online and attend Friday workshops on IBBM campus)
- Chifley Business School at Torrens University: 25 years of excellence
- We know your name: collaborative learning with our small class sizes
- Campuses at IBBM, Port Moresby.
- Global student network: across all 7 continents
LEARN FROM THE INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Our academics are highly qualified and include practising industry leaders. The close personal relationship you will develop with your academics can open doors of opportunities for you. Whether it’s deep insight on how to penetrate a different industry, change your career, or maximise your potential, they will help you achieve it.
A cognate bachelor degree (AQF7) or above in any discipline from an Australian institution or a recognised equivalent qualification and 3 year of relevant work experience.
A Graduate Certificate of Business Administration from Torrens University Australia (or from another institution if deemed equivalent).
- MGT600 Management People and Teams
- MGT602 Business Decision Analytics
- MGT605 Business Capstone
- MGT603 Systems Thinking
- MGT604 Strategic Management
- MKT600 Marketing
- FIN600 Financial Management
- MGT601 Dynamic Leadership
- MGT610 Organisational Best Practice
- MGT502 Business Communications
- MGMT6012 Management Perspectives
- MGT501 Business Environment
- Credit is available for previous, relevant postgraduate study only.
- Study must have been completed within the last ten years.
- Applicants must provide a copy of the syllabus or subject outline of the subjects completed, a certified copy of results/transcripts and a certified copy of the qualification.
- Units of credit can only be granted for a maximum of 50% of a Chifley Business School program (maximum of 6 unit/s).